Amazon.com Price: $20.39 (as of 2018-11-21 04:47:52 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hot cereal. A deliciously smooth, high fiber cereal milled from high protein oats grown in the great Northwest - some of the best oat-growing country in the whole United States. Bob's Red Mill Oat Bran Cereal Contains a high concentration of the natural fiber found in oats. USDA organic. Certified 100% organic by QAI. All natural. Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
- Case of four 18-ounce packages (72 total ounces)
- Made from pure organic oat bran
- An excellent source of fiber and protein
- Makes a nutritious, smooth, hot morning cereal
- Made from Northwest-grown oats and packaged in Milwaukie, Oregon
Filed under: Ingredients